Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Aw man... if anyone tells you that going for a run would refresh you, their lying! Either that or I'm getting weak.. I think it's probably a bit of both. Foolishly, I held unto that misconception and went for a run, thinking that I'd be refresh and ready to do some serious mugging for chemistry~! little did I know that my refreshing run had me crippled and immobilised.. well initially anyway. But gosh the horseshoe area that we're gna be running at for cross country is really scenic! Especially at dawn, dusk and night. really really beautiful. I really liked it! Silent, serene and solicitous. A timely good time for reflecting and delving into deep thought while running that ominous yet peculiar stretch of road engulfed by an eerie aura of moonlight cum distant streetlamps. A thoroughly picturesque sight to behold! -Of course, its gotta be those emo, sentimental and morbid kinda pictorial still life scenes.-

Will definitely run there at least thrice a week. ^^ I wonder how long I ran though. I know I ran for an hour non-stop, so I'm estimating 9 km? Okay, so I JOGGED. -.-

OH! and I just learnt some really awesome piano trick from what's-his-name? I usually call him 'hey' or 'hello'... I don't believe it.. I really forgot his name!! Omgomgomg. This has gotta be temporal. Brain drain from all the RUNNING. (Liars!) Ehh, but the point is, I think I learnt that trick whereby if you press any key discluding the flats, ie any white keys, it'd sound nice! Gackt did it once and my sister thought he was super pro. Then my bro did it and suddenly its all just a trick. But its an undoubtedly neat trick though!

Hmm.. after tml's chemistry test, its kinda over for block test. I think I flunked. -.- Especially for maths. damnit. Well, I don't intent to flunk chemistry tml though! I shall study hard from today onwards! and it's not those kinda resolutions that are meant to be broken too. I'm SCARED! Like, --CFC is eating up the ozone layer and causing cancer to people while the deforestation is taking place at a rate exceeding replacement rate and China's pollution woes are one day gna totally trash the environment, global warming-- kinda scared. yessiree! Just looking at the varsity competition these days... omg man, I think it was a mistake to enter into JC! But I guess it isn't too late if I start working hard now. Well I keep telling myself that though. But just as I said, its a resolution I intend to keep! With God's help of course. I realise spiritual life and life in general has a proportionate trend. Mmm.

Rambles rambles. Okay! Time to shower and mug! Oh. mas selamat still hasn't been captured. Hmm. I begin to doubt Singapore's security effectiveness. UNLESS!!!... :O okays!

Word of the Day; 8:57 PM