Thursday, March 20, 2008


Woohoo! Block tests are over! (please go over to marla's blog for a pictorial expression of how happy we all are) Since then I've started getting back my dreams again. For some reason I don't dream much. I mean, I can literally count the number of different dreams that I had in my whole 18 years with both hands and feet. Discluding the freakky recurring dream that I had when I was young that counts as one.

And having just woke up from slumber, I hurriedly rush online to blog about my dream that is starting to get slightly vague and blurry already. But the point is, I had an awesome dream! Dreamt of Louis, Boonping, and probably a couple of other shorter people that I can't remember anymore. I remember them because in my dream, we were in school, but at some totally unknown scenic section of the school and inside some REALLY cool building. Like it was all marble and stuff, those green marble with swirly patterns. So what happened is that we started exploring the house and boy was it cool! Or it would have been if it had been real. The scenery outside was breath taking, with coconut trees swaying in the distant horizon. (plus I think we were near the seaside cus of the Hawaii type theme - brown leave thatched roofs and stuff like that. very kampong resort -) I think it was a cloudy day too. But back to exploring the house, I went up this flight of marble stairs that went 3 landings up leading to an open single squarish bathtub! Like those jacuzzi kinda bathtubs. And it was all made of marble with taps and stuff. The cool thing about it was its architecture. Its really hard to describe, but maybe I'll sketch it out and post it! Probably not though. But its still cool! To me anyway.

So anyway, I went to find boonping and louis to tell them about the awesome finding that I had, and went back downstairs. Oh, the reason why I remembered them two was because the ceiling of the first floor was really low, so we all had to bend our heads and we we're like complaining to each other about that. (Eh, blame my dreams for their unique, asymmetrical and absurd style.) But yeah! Althought dimensionally incorrect, when I entered into the other rooms which the other two explored, somehow the ceiling expanded again. Oh well. So they two were talking about the bedroom and someother hall or living room thingy with a open stairs, TV and sofa that I went to explore, and I was thinking, gosh! We can just all stay here forever! And its like in school. Oh and I think there was a pool outside if I'm not mistaken! So I was like super excited and happy over the prospect of being able to camp in this school house cum dream resort (geddit? geddit? Punny!) talking about plans to hide in the government owned house without getting caught and going out to play at night when the school closes and etc etc... but then I woke up soooo... yeah. But it was a happy dream! ^^ Yayness! (stickman punching the air with both hands)

Word of the Day; 11:47 AM