Sunday, March 30, 2008


Yayy! I'm happy today. Haha. Although i'm most probably gna get SLAUGHTERED tml by the teachers after a whole lot of mugging and chionging ltr tonight (really don't see the point if i'm gna get slaughtered anyways. -.-) Pretty unfair if you think about it. Work throughout the night and get accused of slacking the next day by the teachers. But oh well, its understandable since the situation calls for it. Not to mention imperfect knowledge!

BUT! It doesn't matter anymore. Cus i'm happy today. I guess that's really what happens with us and God. Like there was this time early during the year that clinging unto God really took my mind off all the consquences and concern over results and stuff. It was all about doing my best, carrying out my responsibility and most of all, having a proper attitude that honours Him. Indeed I really began to understood what it meant to trust in God and not worry. Its a really wonderful period to tell you the truth. But somehow along the way, it went down slope for me. I'm really not cut out for this JC and all e current responsibilities thing.

But hey! I'm happy today. Very! And it'd probably carry over to the next week or so. Maybe longer! Probably part of my experiential memories forever. A happy thought into my happy memory bank. =]] Hope that the other person's happy too. I actually learnt how to make them cus of that. Never again though! Unless, of course, if its about improving upon what I've already done unto perfection. Glad you liked it though! =))

I'm happy today. Today, my world is filled with flowers, bright gay colours and rainbows.
*happy thoughts, happy thoughts... =))*

Word of the Day; 7:15 PM