Monday, April 07, 2008

Random blabberish - A reflective prose

Title: Random blabberish - A reflective prose

This is uberly spastic. I've not been eating properly, sleeping properly, and really not doing anything that I would have done (like playing PSP or wasting time somehow) normally. Not that normal is good. Or rather my normal anyway.

Strange thing is that all I've really been engaging in for the past few days since Saturday, is studying. Studied for 10 hours, although its not a full solid 10 hours, but its a considerable start. Then I proceed to study till 3am (by obligation) on Sunday and till 9pm (by obligation too) today. Strange thing is, I'm beginning to enjoy it. I'm actually beginning to work hard.

Weird. And I'm getting used to it. Liking it too. Cus despite not sleeping properly and feeling all shagged right now, lectures were actually pretty easy to follow. Maybe its the law of attraction or something.

Or maybe I'm starting to walk on the right path again. Shan't count my chickens before they hatch though. Lets see how long it'd last.

More logically however, I think God's saving me. Although I definitely don't deserve it. More importantly, I think my life is rearranging itself, isomerising spiritually.
I guess my silent cries out in the dark didn't go unheard by You.
This is the beginning of something with an obscure outcome. What Abraham said comes to my mind, but perhaps I've grown a little more, understood a little more and maybe trusted a little more. Known a bit more of You.

The future is a myriad of possibilities and uncertainties... - Thus, statistics is interesting.

(This must be why Miss Lim says my Econs is all so choppy and underlinked. I wonder whether it's just that me and her functioning at naturally different wavelengths, or my thinking is really flawed. I beg to differ, but I still have yet to find out. Same thing happened for PW! But I think it really might be me after all)

Not my glory, but Yours. Teach me how Lord?

I'm opening myself up to much vulnerabilities that I would normally hide or protect (cus i'm not trusting enough to leave some things in the hands of other humans, or some humans. Intrinsic defense mechanism.) I really do act like an idiot sometimes.. or many times.

Word of the Day; 10:02 PM