Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Yayy! Yet another happy issue to report. Today, I just improved my 2.4km by ONE MINUTE! (Fine I was darn slow previously. == But still..) Got a timing of 9minutes, 46seconds. Not bad IMO! Today's weather was pretty good too. So glad. But as usual, that idiot louis (Look at fig 0.1) just had to be so fast. I was like having a darn hard time pacing him and he was like, oh its my normal speed only luhs. Hahha. But thanks man! w/o you running with me, I probably wldn't be able to get that time! Pretty satisfied with the timing now, so I just hope to be able to stick to it even on a hot sunny day!







And look! I've got a medal! whahahas! So happy. Not happy for the sake of getting a medal, but for the thought that I didn't waste the run! Managed to contribute a bit to the overall of Aquila! And we got SECOND! (did I say that alr? Nvm i'll say it again, SECOND!!) I think we tied with Taurus if my memory doesn't fail me.




fig 0.1









Oh yarhs, I've been meaning to do this. Look! WORLD DOMINATION!! (I'm grey! Aussie's mine although it looks black.) actually I totally trashed the other two choobies (novyn n the noob in fig 0.1 =pp) but they didn't let me take a picture of how I absolutely conquered the
world! (Or at least that 1m by 60cm piece of playing board) ~Muahhahaha! RISK is fun! =]]
Oh and as you can see, after getting BACKSTABBED! by kayaik, (yellow yellow dirty fellow >:) I still won! An amazing feat indeed!
Asia's mine! Yeah!

Word of the Day; 9:11 PM