Saturday, May 24, 2008

Captain fighting me! (Lookie! I'm doing a pseudo split!)

Cool eh? Haha

LL got up... Now it's my turn!!

Tada!!... looks much less glam thou. ._.
Okok... Now look at me do a BACKFLIP MAN! WOOHOO!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
(1) Getting ready! (Serious look on my face)

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
(2)annnndddd... FLIP!
(Actually not really luh... Can tell from LL's face that I'm... err... not doing well) >>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
(3) *Oof!* Basket, fall down! (CUS OF JASON!)

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
(4) Being pulled up in defeat... :(

More lame pics cus its e holdiays and i'm bored...

On your marks! Get set! GO!


I'm supposed to be floating here. But some cuckoo took my hand!~

See the extra below there? Hahaha.



Three Martial Arts Captains getting ready to spar!

The YingYang Brothers.
The EVIDENCE! (Due to cencorship issues however, photos has been removed by request, coupled with gunboat tatics, threats and physical endangerment to author's personal safety.)
*
*
*
*
Hahaha. omg man. Don't you think that novyn & 'X' looks SO cute together??
And I think maybe she likes him a lot too! (As seen here =P) This is indisputable prove that I can forever use against novyn. Hahaha.
And wow! Its so true that the clothes make the man! Or in this case, the hair. If you just compare back to the time when novyn was still looking like a cuckoo (just scroll to the next post below), it's like extreme makeover! Plus he looks damn shuai luh. Happy for him!
Look at his soulful emo face! Wow! What striking features! omg! (:

Just had college day yesterday. The study break is starting soon, and I have resolved to work hard this time! Its school for me everyday from Monday! I am gna improve for prelim 1!
Kinda sad though, cus we wushurians are stepping down. The performance was pretty interesting cus they were laughing and cheering at the same time. Hahaha. I dunno why also. Maybe we looked funny? But it seems totally normal for us. I think its cus we're used to it. Its all techniques that we were showing afterall, plus a bit of sparring. Ohh well. Good feedback I hope? ^^
The happy moments that I will never forget! 23 May 2008 had been a very happening day... Mdm Chan left us to take her Masters in National Institute of Education. I cannot begin to describe the mix of emotions I feel inside. My vocab has really let me down this time. But it generally was a mix of sadness and gladness that she is pursuing what she wants. She's really such a wonderful teacher. One of a kind, and I really really cannot begin to describe how precious she means to me and the whole of 0711A... Thank you so much mdm chan! We love you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That day was also the last day that we'd be performing in our CCA. Wushu has really brought us close together. And Jiao Lian is also very nice! Come to think of it, I'm blessed to have such wonderful nice friends and teachers around! Mdm Chan, Mdm Ler, Miss Malini, Mr Azahar, Miss Lim, all the wushurians, especially Novyn, Louis and LuoLing. Their really awesome buddies to have! They make me smile inside. Not to forget Lixian, Boonping, Audrey and Jason of course! Wushu is such a lovely bonding sport. =)
Plus everyone else in 11A, the gangster zhijun, darren the smartie, kayaik the soccerguy, kate the annoying crapper, jisoo the person who took away my correction tape! Sophia the best group leader ever and etc etc!.. Anyway, to the pics!



Wushu rawks totally!~ (:
Word of the Day; 7:10 PM