Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Cuckoo luh. (yes its still my fav word) I just got back my econs case study andddd... SURPRISE! I got 6/30. Like wth? ._.

I'm seeing a strange inverse relationship that scares the crap outta me. The more I mug for a test, the lousier the results, and vice versa. Like the previous case study test we had I studied considerably a LOT. Like seriously man. And twat! I got SIX. SIX OUTTA THRITY!?... in contrast to the previous random econs test that I didn't even touch my econs book before going in to take the test?? Everything was literally bulls***ting my way through with whatever flotsam and jetsam of economics concepts floating up there in my head. And miss lim said 'Amos, I'm glad your making improvement. I can see effort in trying to be coherent and to link your points' ... I was like, ''wha..?''

Unfortunately this inverse relationship only holds true to a certain passing mark which can be illustrated nicely with a bell curve, the x-axis being the rate of not studying and y being my mark. Too bad the amplitude's not high enough for me to score anything above a measly passing grade. -.-

How annoying. And apparently I have to study 17 hrs daily. I'm not even clocking 10. Not even 6 for that matter. Damn, I cannot study at home. There must be some curse on WC3 cus at crucial moments, I always find myself stupidly playing it. Even for O levels. ._.

Okay! I'm so gna clock at least a tenner if not 12 hrs of mugging tml. Hope I don't fail my stats test tml... but at least it doesn't have any bizarre inverse relationship as does my econs. Its a constant straight line!.. but under the passing grade unfortunately. Oh bummer. Time to activate the obsessive autistic child in me.

Word of the Day; 6:24 PM