Monday, May 26, 2008


Wow! Practising GP came in handy today. Whew. So coincidental that the words fit snugly today. But I think I still won't do well anyway. -.- Lousy content, and an affinity to go off topic! And Vanhelsing was a waste of my time luh. I thought it'd be nicer? Amazingly, I felt that my brain functioned better. I think what Mr Chemistry teacher (omg. I forgot his name. maybe my former statement isn't that true) said about too much sleep (and too little) not being good holds pretty true.

Hope I didn't screw up my GP though. =\ Oh and we had NMA filming today. Urhh, call it B-grade (or C-grade) cast or whatever, but I think a bit substandard luh. Cus my face was inside. Sigh. I can already contemplate the time where I'd be seeing my face plastered embarrassingly across the big screen. Appreciation of the arts indeed... (ahhh! I'm getting more and more depressed!)

I'm audiophillic these days.
Cuckoo's my favourite word.
I think I might turn into a recluse lest people hate me.
And I just realise that I'm actually pretty mean. :/


Today's GP essay was a reflection of recent past experiences. But more than that, it was a mirror showing the multi-facet persona I hold onto. I might actually BE schizophrenic and sane at the same time. Maybe Allen Tollen guy or whatever his name is WAS right...

Eh, it just dawned on me; Looking back, I think I flunked my GP.
Darn.

Word of the Day; 6:18 PM