Thursday, May 01, 2008


Ooooooookay! Tomorrow's Biology SPA, and I was somehow able to collect enough data and stuff for SPA that actually proved to be more useful that whatever I've been learning from class thus far, and I'm aptly prepared in terms of content. Took one whole day of ''underemployment'', so yeah it wasn't really too resourceful a day, but I'm just glad I've got the SPA content over and done with.

Only issue now is to complete a 6 page SPA report in 1 hour at a stipulated time and place that might just not be too conducive. Factor in human error and... guess I can drop out of school already. Schooling is a bloody waste of time. Seriously. Its nice to learn all the fancy jargons and stuff, but its getting too repetitive, having too rigid a mark scheme, and turning my cognitive thinking into levers and gears. What's the point seriously.

...Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Money, and a future status quo. Damn I wish I could just die. Or better still, have the golden spoon.

Word of the Day; 8:58 PM