Saturday, June 14, 2008


Close my eyes tight, grasp the air - and jump.

This leap of faith, the only path there is left. For I'm cornered and hard pressed to the ledge with no where else to run.

But Lord I believe that you will catch me while I'm falling. This free fall, I will take willingly, and I will take with a smile on my face.

Because Lord, I've decided to let go. I've been like this for way too long, fighting by myself and with my own strength. But in this struggle I found no peace, found no release.

I will walk this journey with You dear Jesus. Transform & renew my life, that people might see Christ in me.

For this brokeness is all I have.

You have removed the veil from my eyes, and told me to take a step of faith, for You have already taken your step of grace.

Humble thy servant, that I might respond with a contrite heart, ''Here I am Lord''. That my ears, my eyes, and my heart might be opened.

I love you Lord. Help me honour that - and help me honour You.

No longer my life dear God, but Yours.

Word of the Day; 2:34 PM