Friday, June 27, 2008


Gosh my house got a make over! It's really been a utter mess for the past few days. A stinky mess too. But now my house is relatively much cleaner and much more pleasant. The change is pretty nice.

And I've still got to decorate my room! Yay! Its gna be so fun ''grooming my room''. Gna start painting on the walls when I have the time cus the colour of the wall is just perfect for that. Which is the point actually!

BUT! omg just look at the mess...


This... was my room. See the perpetrator's leg there? Haha.


More and more mess.

Oh and I was just wondering, can drying a grape really give you a raisin? Those commercially produced type of raisins I mean. For one thing, just look at the contrast. Undoubtedly if you dry a grape you'd probably get smth shrivelled and dark that vaguely resembles a raisin, but the taste of a grape and a raisin actually differs a lot.
So I've conclude that raisins are artifically modded in probably more than one way. I mean its pretty obvious, but I'm just beginning to think about the extent of flavouring and stuff they add. Who knws what flavour inducing chemicals we pop into our mouths for each raisin! maybe we're eating more chemical than raisin.



Yum, chemical filled raisin!

Word of the Day; 3:21 PM