Friday, June 13, 2008


Last night, I had a dream;



I dreamt of you, sitting there so lovely, and I was so happy.

We stood up, and walked away to a quiet corner, my hand in yours.

You led me past the crowd, the crowd with ardent eyes of curiosity and idle lips.

I sat down, and there you were infront of me

our eyes met and I was astounded, captivated by your beauty.

As the chatter ensued round, my heart lit up in a smile,

Just be able to look at you, and talk to you.

Life's turmoil recede within me, as the soft look in your eyes shattered my resolve,
my heart of stone.

My deepest desire to love you, manifest in a hand's grip, a smile on my face

entails a pureness in joy, ebbs meaning back into my life

- even in slumber.


Will this dream remain merely a dream,
or could it be a vision? A hope, a possibility.

Does love truly triumph in the end,
or will it simply be a multitude of hurt and disillusionment?

Is love really worth the risk? That leap of faith, those irrational words.
Or will it all end in an emotional chasm.



27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Paul's Charge to Timothy

14But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it,

15and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.



Indeed all Scripture is God-breathed, and there is non wiser.
''For the foolishness of God is wiser than man's wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than man's strength.''



Just Friends?
by LeAnNe

I love you more every day,
My name I long for you to say.

Do you know just how I feel?
Do you know this love is real?

Sometimes I wonder what you think.
When you hear my name, do your cheeks turn pink?

Do you dream about me every night?
Wish to hug me and hold me tight?

Do you think we're meant to be?
Together forever, you and me?

These are the questions that run through my mind,
Your way into my heart, you did find.

It drives me crazy as to what I should do,
Should I risk a friendship and confess to you?

Or should I keep my feelings inside,
Keep them locked up, let them hide?

I just don't know what to do anymore,
My heart it aches, my heart it's sore.

I love you more than you could know,
And I don't want to ever let you go.

So even if I'm just a friend,
I'll always love you until the end

Word of the Day; 11:16 AM