Sunday, June 01, 2008


So annoying! My parents are extremely nosy. Don't know why they can't just mind their own business. Its as though their some 2 year old attention seeking kid, only that they have the authority to tell me to do stuff. (and they do constantly for the most trite and banal reasons too!) Thus the attention seeking kid. But aiyuh, I lazy argue with them also luh. I realise its much easier to just do whatever they want although its actually pretty disruptive cus they stagger their orders just to make me walk back and forth again and again doing stuff that they can do themselves. Eg, '' come here, hang up the clothes.'' or ''go wash the dishes'' and then when I already finish washing them and continue with my own stuff, they'll start screaming, ''AIE! WHO LEAVE THEIR CUPS ON THE TABLE? IS THIS YOURS? GO WASH!'' or start ordering me about to go do something (like a maid) else. Sigh.

So annoying. Can't they just help? Plus, there's this constant persistent nagging as this permanent background noise. Take for example, right now! (How coincidental... or maybe its just because the frequency is too damn high) Here I am blogging just 5 minutes after they've managed to piss me off while I keep a happy facade, and there goes my dad going, ''HARLOW, don't blog so long arh! Go study!''

Like omg man. This is the reason why I keep listening to music always. Then I can selectively drown out their annoying nonconstructive and unhelpful voices. Which brings me back to my main point, why can't they just mind their own business and stop being so annoying, anal and childish? Sheesh really... I'd expect more from what... 50+ year old adults? Not to mention that whatever they've ever said in their whole life, or at least for the 18 years of my life, has been helpful in my studies. More often than not, I just get into some anal argument with them. And its 18 years mind you. They really should try to be like madam Chan. But of course, having said that, they'll be all defensive of their pride and try to justify their banal anal behaviour... which is a total antithesis in the first place.

Sigh-o. But at least I still have my music. Yay. Slowly learning how to tune them out. Its a must do cus they'll just destroy my studies (cus really, how do you study when your pissed, running about doing stupid stuff, and have this background nagging noise that not only distracts you, but also serves as a constant reminder for you to remain pissed? impossible.). Gna study out more definitely, or just lock the door, blast my music and just totally ignore their weird annoying antics. Buy ear pieces for my birthday okay?

*The impending ''next annoying thing'' that is going to haunt me for this week - My dad's gunboat tactics and his silly demand for me to produce a timetable for his own morbid glancing satisfaction, (and possibly to disillusion himself into thinking he's doing a great job being a parent) which probably is a total waste on him since all he possibly COULD do, is to nag at me and derive some sardonic satire from lampooning me about my studies and how ill discipline I am. How utterly annoying. Eh looks like GP did me good by allowing me to plaster my emotions in an measured and apt manner. Ie, I'm really really not exaggerating much, cus more than 80% of this, is observable, derivable and inferable - and thus true.

Hurray! Their out right now! So I shall take this chance to quickly do the things that I require and stop blogging already. Amity is rare and preciously sought after in this household. Ciao then!

Word of the Day; 7:25 PM