Friday, June 06, 2008

Tagged by darren. I wonder whether you can dodge tags.
Instruction :
Step 1 : REMOVE 1 question and ADD in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions.
(can i remove step 2 instead?)
Step2 : Answer 20 questions and TAG 8 people on your list and list them out at the end of your post.
Step3 : Notify them in their that she/he in their tagboard she/he have been tagged .
1)At what age do you want to get married?
When I finally find my soulmate? Which probably means i'm never gna get married.
2)Friends/boyfriends which is more important?
Okay, obviously this qns is tweaked and bias. But I shall change it specially for novyn okay?
New Qns!:
2)Zhijun or us(Louis, lx, me). Which is more important?
Just to answer my own question, obviously us. Cus I'm in it. And I'm narcissistic
3)Who do you trust the most?
Myself.
4)Do you think you have much confidence?
Errr... err... err.. I... don't.. know?... I think... okay lorh...?
5)If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
To die and go heaven.
6)Do you believe in love?
Definately. But the notion of love is pretty screwed up thesedays. I believe in what I define as love though. How do I define love? As the Bible does.
7)Use 1 word to describe yourself.
Smallass. haha. Actually the word wld be introvert. Or if I can use initials, INTP.
8)Do you believe in eternal love?
How can you ever stop loving someone? I never could. Never did. You can never forget love so I guess that counts as eternal love? But wallowing in the past and not forgetting are two very different things altogether.
9)Have you broken someone's hear so badly he/she wanted to commit suicide?
Err.. I dunno. Have I? Ask the person if you want to know I guess. But I think committing suicide may be the lesser of the myriad of evils.
10)What feeling do you love the most?
Love.
11)Would you tell someone that you like the person?
Don't know. Haven't done that before. Not through the mouth anyway. MSN no count cus it involved beeping. I guess people do stoopid things sometimes?
12)What feeling do you hate the most?
Irritation.
13)Do you cherish every friendship you have?
I cherish friendship in general? Probably not all friendships cus there's this fine line between acquaintances and friends if it all comes under the general label 'friendship'
14)Do you beleive in God?
How can I not?
15)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
I... don't know? I thought I knew but... I cannot advocate it with full confidence anymore.
16)Who do you hope will always be there for you?
God. That I know.
17)Who is / are your best friend(s)?
Oookayy! Long list: (by total random stratified sampling)
Yongqiang, Nicolette, Marcus, Augustine, Luther, Andrew, Louis, Novyn, Luoling, Jeremy, Marcus, ISSAC!!!....................... (fill in your name here bestfriend)
18)What do you do to please yourself?
Play something. Lego, computer games, piano, guitar, drums. Or listen to music! I don't know why, but I'm a real audiophile.
19)Whom do I love?
______________ (fill in the appropriate politically correct answer.)
Oh, Mr Chan. <3
20)What kind of presents do you treasure the most?
Those that come with a touch of personal sentimental feel. (: Meaningful ones!
Tagging: Novyn, Darren, Hui Ying, ah! all my bestfriends. So if you've already filled in your name in there, the PROVE TO ME THAT URE A BESTFRIEND! (Eh actually that statement is already inherently flawed)
Eh anyway, got this quote from drew's blog.
"The fact that we stopped having respect for figures in authority is partly because those in authority didn't command it." - Diana Mather, on Britain's Yob Culture.
Just to make a point.
Word of the Day; 7:10 PM