Sunday, July 20, 2008


I've just had a recent revelation. Ever since some strange strangers (was it Suxian? I knw LUOling - 洛琳 was one of them.) said that my head was small, coupled with some other small head affirming events, I've decided that my head IS indeed too small. Them two strangers commenting on my head size has permanently left a scar in my life and will continue to traumatise me for the rest of my studying life. (In the sense that I'll always remember that my head is too small when I'm still a student)

So I've decided that I want my head to be bigger. And how to do that without going under the knife? I have no idea myself. But I theorise, although probably mistakenly, that for my head to become bigger, I've gotta to stuff more things into it. Makes sense doesn't it?

So, from now on till A levels, I shall be cramming my head with knowledge and study stuff.
And if anyone ever were to ask me why I'm studying so hard or whether I'm preparing for A levels, I'll say ''No, I just want a bigger head''.

Thoughts to self:
''Is revival really coming? What will you have me do Lord. I give you my all.''
&
''Wow, God already answered one of my questions already!''

-Auspicium Melioris Aevi.

Word of the Day; 8:14 PM