Tuesday, September 16, 2008


1. I want a crafter. Someone buy me one please!

2. I want straight A's for my A levels.
3. I want to learn the violin and the piano.
4. I want to go for drum & guitar courses.
I want all this to be over quickly, but I also wanna do my best.

5. I want a high paying job that I enjoy.

6. I want a really powerful gaming laptop with 4k benchmark.
7. I want to watch the whole series of House MD.

8. I want to do sea sports.
9. I want to go to army and become a officer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*. I want many many things!


But actually all I really want is to know you better.
Just a little better.
And I want to live my life with your favour upon me, and die with no regrets.
God God, help me through this tuff time. (:

Word of the Day; 12:54 AM