Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A post of thoughts

I feel compelled to exercise. And the proper type. I realise that it seems like everyone around me is doing sports and stuff while all the exercise I get is from going out all day long.

Been a happening 5 days. Gosh I actually spent like 200+ dollars in 5 days?!
And I haven't even bought my grad night clothes and shoes yet.

But then again, if everyday is so happening (relative to the A levels anyway), then its not very happening anymore.

Lets go East Coast! Its SOOO much more fun than prp. xD And what 150+? I still think its you lorh. Bluff people also bluff better la, what your friend. Who so cukoo de.
And stop speaking random korean!

Korea here we come! Its gonna be so fun!

Today was cooler cus I won Louis in pool. Tt shows tt I can beat him as long as I concentrate and really play. But then usually I don't cus... where's the fun in that!
Wanted to go iceskating, but in the end we went bowling cus they were taking super long to lay the ice. And guess what? I topped 3 consecutive games for bowling @ kallang, sat. Pro-ness! Wahaha.

Gradnight is coming! Not very rah rah over it though. I think its the process of going out shopping for gradnight stuff with your friends that's the real fun and memorable part. Or actually, just the hanging out with your friends.

Our class could be more united.

My hair died. Well.. actually its dead already sooo maybe it makes no real difference. But it feels all rough and different though.

Sentosa! But I suck at beach volleyball.

A seemingly random string of words. But their not just random thoughts.
Hard to explain. Or rather, troublesome and long to.
Summary: my mind is an enigma.

Tt's why people don't understand what I'm saying kate, cus I talk to myself.
In the sense that I understand what I say with what I already know, but I make no reference to any background info. So its like I think everyone shares a common pool of knowledge.

Close friends, far friends.
Communication is the key to any relationship. Thus onion head is a close friend!
Oddly enough ,some people who are so so far, whose brain function at totally different wavelengths, strangely think tt their gd friends.
But that's the idea right? They totally don't get it.

Like Pollyanna.

I am so glad with my being right now.
But at the same time, I knw that all these are worthless, futile and temporal.
That takes away most of the meaning and significance of the fun I'm having now.
And it kinda sucks eh.

Or maybe not.

Well... just ''not'' infact.

I knw what I must do. Or shld do, but I dont' feel compelled (yet) to do it.
No sense of urgency, no nothing.
Not until its too late. Maybe that's the trick.

But those who know must share with those who don't.
I knew, and althought I still know,
its different now.
Its like a detached head knowledge thingy that has no soul or feel to it whatsoever.
But knowing before was different. It was truly believing and standing for what I knew.

I guess, it could be said that though I still know theoratically, cus once you know something, you can't not know it, it has lost its significance.

ie, the truth has lost its significance. Tt's bad cus the truth, once so powerful, now remains obsolete and a myth. Distant and difficult to relate to. Truth then has lost its value. Its worth.
Its like salt that has lost its saltiness. Fit only to be thrown out.

Interesting analogy.
Yi-guh jae-mi-ee-seo-yo

Word of the Day; 4:06 AM