Thursday, November 20, 2008


WOW! yea! today is the end of A levels! YAY! And the bio paper was quite OK! except for some dumb mistakes. Argh. My cock-eyed-ness to be blamed.

Anyway! Today was really awesome!Although we waited for super long for somebody (idk who) to come to cwp, but going out with Louis, Luoling, Kate, Jisoo, Kayaik, Sophia & Suxian was super fun. Pool was pretty fun too! Got to trash Wang Hou and ALMOST won Wang Zi (only if jisoo wasn't so darn chao tyco)! HURRAY! Tt means I'm e reigning king or smth. What a great title to have.

And I think I was utterly spastic today. Like utterly so, but what the heck.

And dinner at the ritz carlton was super NICE! Wa we totally gorged ourselves over there larhs. Amazing food. There was like sashimi, lobsters, crabs, sobe, indian food, oysters and blablabla. And there was like this cool band playing, and my brother (as usual) was giving some kinda sheepish or sheep-like face and commenting on the pianist pro-ness. (actually he's trying to act smart only la, cus ltr he told me he dk what he talking about)

But today was a great day. Cus I had amazing friends.
I bet Korean will be awesome!

Word of the Day; 11:52 PM