Thursday, December 04, 2008

OK! I'm about to complain a lot about what a sucky gradnight it was by itself, if not for the great friends there. The food sucked for $80, like some lame potato soup thing and vegetables with oyster sauce on it -.- I mean it wasn't bad, but for 80 bucks?! Kinda expected better food.
And the itinerary was really wth. Like most of the time we were just waiting, bored to tears for the next course to come. The J1 counsellors really did a crap job of the whole promnight imo. They probably had more fun than we had really, and nobody was listening to the MCs 2/3th of the time. Bored bored bored. But good thing there were dominic and huiying to talk to, so they kinda saved the day. Not to mention table hopping to Louis and Novyn's table to talk and bla. I guess everyone would agree that the only thing that rescued the prom from being a total bore was the people there.
Oh and everyone looked damn shuai and pretty la. Especially Novyn and Luoling in the photos. Like I really couldn't recongnise Luoling at all. (seriously) I think I know why already though. Cus like usually she's those kinda ah lian chio bu type, but suddenly with all the make up and stuff, she's some classy chio person. Super zhai man she. And Novyn I think looked the most different in a good way in the photos. Of course then there's the usually shuai ge and chio bu like Louis and Kate they all los. Well, at least for kate it's true la, but for louis... maybe I think its cus he wear anything also ah beng looking so no difference. xD Orh tt means I say wrong liao, not shuai ge le.
Oh oh back to complaining. So the money didn't go into the food, it didn't go into the entertainment, and it darn well didn't go into the service, cus I think PizzaHut has better service. Like our cups were perpeptually empty and we had to go get spoons and other stuff by ourselves. So where did all the money go? It went into the lucky draw! A PS3, iPod touch and some camera and lotsa vouchers. Wonderful. And like the people who won the top 3 prizes were all girls. I mean, PS3?! Wharos. Don't play already la, later need to repeat. Just gimme e ps3 or smth.
Then later we took lotsa photos! And a whole bunch of rachel's friends with cameras ask me to take photos for them when I was on the way back from the toilet. Soooo, I think you owe me man. Oh and there was this super cool jedi knight guy, tc's friend. Hahaha, super hilarious looking la. Some more he had this flower stucked to his robe, so I thought at first he was some Japanese samurai or something. Talking about photos, jason! huiying! whoever else has the photos! Post it up or smth!
Ok then later we went clubbing at zouk. It was OK la. More fun than I thought it would have been. And I met marcus john and qihang there. -.- I still haven't figured out how you all got into the 18 and above floor. But then again, since its TP's post prom, I guess they all got lobang bah. Oh and we had too, cus Ian help us cut queu so we only waited like 1hr plus before going in. Didn't have enough disposable cash to blow it on drinks, so I didn't get drunk. But later Louis brought me inside the crowd on the dance floor and tt was REALLY fun. Like seriously can get super high la. Haha. I don't mind going again actually. Wa and the music was crazy loud. Like the subwoofers didn't just make your eardrums go thud, you could even feel it inside your chest la. Shiok man.
Ok so I spent like around 150 bucks in one day. I don't know how that happened too, but it just did. Sigh. Cab and stuff eh. Oh and I got LOST before the prom. So annoying la please. I should have just taken taxi from the start. Eh and after clubbing which ended at 3am, (Why don't they just let it go on till the morning?) we were wandering aimlessly around till 6 before taking the MRT back home. And then, KO.
Next up is the Korea Ski trip which I think is gna be damn fun! Yayy! So exciting. I can't wait for it! Oh and just to qualify, I think the real fun was in the pre prom prep, going out shopping with your friends and playing pool and stuff, and the clubbing. Yup! Overall, it was one heck of a memorable night! Loved it. ((:
And people with the photos, please send them to me! Thank you!
Word of the Day; 12:34 AM