Sunday, December 07, 2008

Yohoho! What a merry day to-day! Dorothy and David got married! Haha, first time I see David so happy sia. Like you really could see him smiling from ear to ear. Could really see the full expression of joy and happiness in his face! Yup, so like aft playing combat arms till 5 am in the morning, I overslept! (duh) and woke up at like 10.30 when the weddings at 11am. Ok, so my bro was like, HEY, GEDDUP ALR! and I was like, hurhuh? Actually I wanted to go bath and stuff before going for the wedding, cus its like Chee's and Dorothy's big day, butttttttttt... in the end I just took some random cloth and wearing the shorts that I slept in, got drove to church. Ewwww. Gross, yes, I was feeling all ickky and stuff too ok. But it was a happy day! And I surprisingly didn't get all crappy and moody (cus I do when I don't bath and am tired). Happy day it was indeed, with all the good cheer and stuff. And he sang a song! So touching, like they both cried and all. I wonder what it'd be like if I ever do get married. Must be a wonderful indescribable feeling.
But anyway, so after the song singing and crying and e usual wedding stuffs etc, we all went down to have free lunch! Which was actually quite yummy. Ok so aft tt, we were supposed to have cell, so I rushed back home and reached home only at 2.30 when cell's at 3! argh. Thought of cabbing down there thinking that I'd make it in time only to realise that all my shirt and pants hasn't been ironed. double argh. Sooooooooo, ended up leaving the house only at 3.30. Luckly I quickly got a taxi that cabbed me down to Uncle Andrew's place. Time of arrival, 4!
That wasn't the end of my ''troubles'' though. Turned out that I couldn't get into the condo's lift without a card, so I was like stranded downstairs their house calling the people upstairs who all had their HPs turned to silent. Blah. But again, happy day, some indian guy came out of the lift and opened the door, so I could get in. Hurra! Cell itself was interesting. It made me think (alot? not really.. but not say little) about myself and my life and my relationships. About love and all. oH and I must say that ISSAC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOooooooooooo
CUTE! Super adorable child la can!! Omg, if I ever do have a kid, I want him to be just like issac. So cute! Too bad I think he's kinda scared of me or smth. Nvr play with me de :( Oh but on a good note (happy day again), I made a new baby friend called elisha. Idk whether spell correct or not. So many cute babies running around. Aww.
Yup so aft that, Aunty Fern bought lotsa drinks and food for us to eat and drink. Thank you for your awesome hospitality! Then we were supposed to get ready to go for the dinner at 7, but it was like only 5 or smth. So while some bathed, ate, drank, watched tv and got ready for the wedding dinner at 7, me and qiang took taxi to Lavern's music school with Sidney. Quite nice wor the place, got like drum, guitar, flute, saxophone and vocal lessons. Oh and their speciality piano lessons! At least I think its their speciality la. Got sooooooooooooooo many pianos lying all over the place. And we saw feifei or... smth? I knw feifei is wrong, but I only can remember its wrong name. Fafa maybe? IDK. But it was this super cute and adorable chinchilla! A mixture of rabbit, squirrel, guinea pig and hamster hybrid! No its not a kinda soup thrown together and boiled, its an animal! (actually the hybrid thing is I anyhow make up one la) But its so cute. Seeing lotsa cute stuff around today (happy day).
Ok so aft chilling out infront of the super cold aircon at the Mocha Music School near heartland mall at Kovan MRT station (advertisment here *hint hint*), we all took a car to raffles town club! Wa super posh man that place. Oh and I just wanted to say that the wedding was great, cus its the first time that BOTH parties that are getting married are people I really truly know, and the first time that I'm surrounded by friends that I know. All the other wedding dinners I've ever been to had been to witness strangers getting married and being happy, being surrounded by strangers and weird relatives, and tagging along with my parents and waiting for the next food to quickly come. I was always the first to leave and rushing my parents to stop socialising and go already. This time though, we stayed back! Cus it was soooo fun! Posh place, great food (better than prom by a zillion times), great service, great friends, great everything! Haaaappppyyy daaaeee! Oh and the tikan-ing of David was super funny laaa! Hahahahaha omg, especially the reenactment of David's song singing and crying part. Lololololols.
Andddd finally, I'm drunk! Cus there wasn't only good food and stuff, there was wine and champagne! And the soft drinks sucked. Like they were all flat and non-gasy already sooo yea. Mostly drank wine and tea. I liked the tea. I love tea infact. SooOo anyway, after 5 or 6 cups of mildly alcoholic beverages coupled with the fact that i'm sleep deprived, I'm feeling totally woosy right now! Not drunk per se, cus I still can walk straight unlike some peopleeeee, but I think its more becus I'm tired. Ok, anyway my computer is making funny noises, so I'm gna end off before it crashed and takes this whole post with it.
Korea trip on monday! Staying over tml night at the airport! And I haven't even packed or bought my winter stuff yet. -.- SPEED SHOPPING! GO!
Happy happy happy
happy happy
happy
happy
.
.
.
.
.happy
..
.
.
happy
.
..
day
...
..
.
.
Word of the Day; 12:06 AM