Friday, February 06, 2009


Waaa piannggg! Good news and bad news. Good news is that I got a job! I hoped to be an usher tt gets 7/hr, but I got shortlisted for documentation... which is more stressful hectic and fastpaced than being an usher... AND the pay's lesser. -.- Okay but having a job is better than no job at all. So I shan't complain abt tt.

BAD NEWS! at least for me, is that my working place is in the middle of nowhere! The way zouk is in the middle of nowhere! & I still remembered tt time where we spent hours walking around aimlessly in the middle of nowhere trying to find out way around! I think there were some spastic schools around. But YES the point is that, my work place is in the middle of nowhere!!!!!!!! Which means suckky transport cus there's no bus to the super POSH hotel. So posh that its, yes, located in the middle of nowhere once again. Cus they all take taxi or drive their own posh audi mercs or royce cars. =.=

Best thing is that I gotta reach there at 7am in the morning! It takes 40 minutes for me to travel on the train where I need to alight and walk 1KM+ to that place. Great way to start a morning all sweaty for some posh high profile event. Intelligent of them organisers. sooo that means i've gotta take the train at 6 and wake up at 5. I think there should be train service at 6 right? Pish... why couldn't the working hours be earlier, then they might provide transport. Maybe they'll provide transport anyway? Lols. Fat hope, but still a hope... however misplaced. Imagine having to pay someone to work for you and STILL pay for the 20 dollars fee everyday just for that guy to get to his working place. Gosh.!

Okay! I so don't know how I'm going to get there. I think I shall ask pete tml when I go down to kelly again. They like made me travel 1 hr for some 5 min interview with their client so that she could make circles around some numbers. -..- AND I only got a 3 outta 5 for EVERYTHING! except one which I got a 2. -.- Below average! Sheesh.. talk about first impression. >.<

Word of the Day; 1:52 AM