Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Oh my gosh.. its only the second day of AGC and the amount of stress is just overbearing... the feeling's worst than having 1 week to A levels and you haven't revised a thing for any of the subjects... ok or maybe pretty similar. but its insane really, its the type that you get so stress your closed to breaking point, getting headaches and all... insanity. what makes it worse is that I couldn't get my internet set up until like 5 minutes ago, and it cost 80 aussie dollars which = to abt 100+sgd so i see that i'd be pretty dry for the next few weeks ahead. mixed feelings man... but ultimately i still want to make it.

but gosh the stress... now I really wonder, where are the friends when you really need them. made me realise that after all, I've not been such a awesome friend myself, taking them for granted many times. well, its times like this where you really regret and wonder huh. Sigh.

I need redemption.

Word of the Day; 4:36 PM