Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Yargh, flying off to Brunei already. This whole long holiday and and CNY festive mood is like killing me! Cus its totally making me NOT want to go back to the army kinda mood, especially to Brunei for training. And its important cus the reason why some people complain that army is shit whereas others say its fun is due to perspective. And right now with all the CNY junk food, lack of exercise and all the time spending slacking and rotting in front of the computer and going out with friends and what nots, I really do not want to leave all that and go into the ''army mode''! Omgg this is like the ultimate mental challenge lah, basket. Maybe they did this on purpose, to mess with your mind and make you really she bu de to leave Singapore.

Anyway CNY was really nuts man. The most happening 24 hrs I ever had out of the 19 CNYs I had before. Went out with friends and ended up seeing people intoxicate themselves, getting high and wasted and all the crazy stuff. Really madness. Besides having to evacuate a drunk deadweight of what? 40, 50 kg, and having vomit all over the floor and dripping down my back and trying to have some sorta command and control over the person, I also had the honor of people suddenly becoming emotional wrecks and people crying all over the place. Like suddenly everyone became problem ridden and emotional and mad. IDK, is it just me or did everyone except for two of us have emotional problems in which they had to have alcohol to drown their sorrows with? And then all the true colors all come out too.. omg, that left me disturb for the rest of the day.

Ended up sleeping at 7 and waking up at 8, and I still had to drum. In the end the whole thing was super kang kor lah. Like wake up cannot open eye those type, drag the whole body outta bed also hard and the alcohol combo with running about at night and no sleep... is like I don't even know what is what already lah. then in the end play drum can't keep beat, cus I don't even know where or when i'm off beat! Totally cuii mannn. Then later in the day still had to do visiting. Wha, that day was like the shittiest feeling ever la. I mean, for a CNY anyway. I'm pretty sure JCC is going to be a shittier situation. But yah, really man, this CNY is one that I don't think I'll forget anytime soon.

But other than that, today was boring and unfulfilled. Tuesday is going to be different though. I anticipate a satisfying day ahead in terms of achievement cus its the LAST DAY OF FREEDOM! Got to do something meaningful. Today was a waste!

And I have a feeling of leaving for Brunei with unsettled stuff in Singapore after that Sunday. Can't settle it now either cus everyone's overseas or bai nian-ing! Aiyuh, hope for the best luh. Anyway I think I'm going to be sooooooooooooo pre occupied in Brunei that I won't have time to think about anything else. OK! army mode ah army mode! 3 weeks later come back, see what develops after their 1week, quote, unquote; ''cool down'' hiatus. zomg. I worry for them still. Please, Mr Murphy, do not rear your ugly nebulous head. My gut tells me that XYZ isn't going to heed my advice and JQU is like.. don't know what thoughts running through that brain if it was still thinking then, and what it'd be thinking now! and the other one is just... -.- cui. of course this is written in a blunt and shallow way to keep confidentiality so don't take offense. but actually got depth one la, got depth. got reason.



Okay stop talking to myself already.. and if you don't understand what I'm talking about, its normal cus its solely for me to know only. Like a note to self. Sleep.

And oh, muthu's curry fish head restaurant is super nice. I want to go there again.
Plus lets have a steamboat some time again.
And a section 3 outing at Astons!
And Hairul, please don't get hanged over the day before meeting up you gay vulgar twerp.

There ends my entry titled a plethora of thoughts splattered incoherently. nighty nights.

Word of the Day; 1:42 AM